Industry Segment: Manufacturing
Are you an experienced Controller or Director of Finance? Do you desire an opportunity that will allow you to directly impact a company with no bureaucratic red tape? If so, look no further. We are conducting a confidential search for an experienced financial leader to plan and manage the financial structure of a well-established, privately held manufacturing organization. This position is responsible for complete management of financials and accounting, as well as overseeing the company’s human resource functions. This is a highly visible, hands-on position that will report to the president and require strong leadership skills.
Location: Wichita, KS
- Management of organization’s financial structure, functionality, and relationships
- All accounting functions including payroll, financials, tax prep, investments, etc.
- Perform financial analyses to identify deficiencies and recommend improvement
- Functional direction of human resource practices, with oversight of hiring, benefits, compliance, policy improvement, etc.
- Complete ownership of overall fiscal health of the organization.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role managing financials and accounting
- Hands-on experience with payroll accounting
- Adept at preparing financial statements, i.e. P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, etc.
- Well-versed in all aspects of financial management and accounting
- Must have a four-year degree in accounting or finance
- Experience in a manufacturing organization preferred, but not required.
Travel Required: Minimal
Relocation Allowance: Yes