Industry Segment: Manufacturing Services
Our client is a world-class, global technical services provider to elite manufacturers. If you are a dynamic, customer-focused individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, on-demand environment, we want to talk to you. This role requires very minimal travel.
This person is responsible for interfacing with customers to determine needs, ensure expectations are met, and projects are completed on schedule. This position requires someone who is a strong communicator and is willing to take ownership of client projects.
Location: Westmoreland County, PA
- Oversee the entirety of each job or project from start to finish
- Effectively communicate with customers to answer technical questions
- Provide status updates to customers, regarding job performance and results
- Allocate internal resources to meet customer specifications
- Ensures job has necessary materials
- Take ownership of jobs / projects to meet customer demands
- Must have 3 or more years of experience in project management or engineering
- Experience interfacing with customers in engineering, manufacturing, testing, machining, or other technical discipline preferred
- Flexibility to adjust in a demanding, ever-changing environment.
- Must have proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experienced with technical software and organizational/planning tools.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or technical discipline preferred
- Must be a US Citizen
Travel Required: Minimal
- Life Insurance
- Vacation and holiday pay