Industry Segment: Manufacturing
Design, develop, implement, and manage semi-automated measurement system processes. This includes fixture development and internal / external program generation.
Location: Westmoreland County, PA
- Metrology CMM department programs and documentation.
- Interpret engineering drawings and specs. Work with management and engineering to determine measurement requirements. Establish measurement methods for engineering and manufacturing.
- Establish and manage suppliers of fixturing and programming.
- Create training process for personnel operating automated measurement systems.
- Assist QA department with developing data analysis reporting and storage.
- Create process for generating detailed instructions for use of CMM fixtures (item code specific) in manufacturing applications.
- Create methods for validating CMM and smartscope programs.
- Design and implement identification and storage system for fixtures and programs.
- Create contingency plans for measurement requirements.
- Degree or 4 years of relevant metrology experience.
- Manufacturing Safety
- GD&T Programming
Travel Required: Minimal
Relocation Allowance: No
Medical, dental, and vision