Industry Segment: Plastics
Are you a Tooling Engineer with a strong background in plastic mold design? Don’t pass up this opportunity! Executek has an awesome career opportunity for a Tooling Engineer with a strong plastics manufacturing and continuous improvement background.
Our client is a global leader and manufacturer of injection-molded plastics products for the healthcare, consumer, and industrial markets. We are seeking someone to oversee tooling programs by supporting quotes and managing projects related to design, mold building, and fixtures.
Location: Greensburg, PA
- Construction and procurement of tooling and equipment
- Define parameters for new tooling and coordinate quotes
- Participate in production and product design
- Support operations with tooling and production engineering, troubleshooting, and process improvement.
- Support sales with procuring tool quotes and evaluating processes and cycle times.
- Interface with clients, sales, suppliers, operations, tool shops, and plant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or significant injection mold processing experience
- Lean experience with standard method of work
- Manufacturing Safety experience
- GD&T background
Travel Required: On site to customers as needed
Relocation Allowance: Yes
Medical, Dental, Vision