Industry Segment: Additive Manufacturing
We are seeking a Site Production Manager for an Additive Manufacturing client. This position will be responsible for oversight of a 10 – 15 employee operation near Sacramento, CA. This position requires a dynamic person who will wear many hats while working with quality, engineering, safety, operations, etc. The person who succeeds in this role will have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, and an ability to drive the organization towards success in a cutting edge industry.
Location: Sacramento, CA
- Manage 3D Printing operations while leading Manufacturing, Engineering, and Materials Management.
- Establish and implement policies and operational procedures.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and industry standards for human resource management, safety, loss prevention, cost control, waste reduction, quality, and on-time delivery with all Federal, State, Local, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for budget planning and meeting financial & strategic objectives.
- Manage organizational resources, including all capital planning and expenditures.
- Develop innovative and cost-effective methods of manufacturing, labor management, material procurement and utilization.
- Support quality initiatives and lead the compliance and adherence to ISO 9001, IATF 16949, and ISO 14001:2015 systems and standards.
- Review operational performance, major item variances, and other critical business elements.
- Build and maintain client relations / customer interface.
- Ensure all Safety and Quality standards are met.
- B.S. or B.A. degree (Chemical Engineering or Chemistry preferred).
- Experienced with 3D Printing resin technologies.
- 7 years of experience in various manufacturing and product development environments.
- Experienced managing production and manufacturing processes.
- Proven problem solver with strong strategic and tactical skills.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced with ERP systems, business processes, and an ability to implement best practices.
- Knowledge of chemical/liquid batching processes highly desirable.
- Strong leadership, team-building, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Travel Required: As needed - Please inquire
Relocation Allowance: No
Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, Retirement, etc.