Industry Segment: Manufacturing Services
Our client is a world-class, global technical services provider to elite manufacturers. If you are a dynamic, customer-focused individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, on-demand environment, we want to talk to you. This role requires very minimal travel.
This person will lead a technical team that focuses on providing quality, on-time products and services that meet customer requirements and will be responsible for providing performance and production reports to management. This is a full-time direct position that requires a commitment to meeting customer demands.
Location: Westmoreland County, PA
- Establish performance targets and lead team for timely delivery and profitability
- Provide performance reviews, coaching, and training
- Foster a culture of pride and excellence in a demanding and challenging environment.
- Oversee operations and engineering to ensure smooth workflow and prevent delays
- Develop and manage training programs
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Recommend and implement new systems, programs, and processes to improve quality, reduce cost, increase efficiency and productivity
- Report financials to upper management, forecast, and develop strategies to achieve organizational objectives
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a technical background in engineering, manufacturing, testing, machining, or some other technical discipline
- 5 years of management experience
- Strong understanding of manufacturing/business operations, metrics, costing, and pricing
- Experience with lean manufacturing principles and methodologies preferred
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and training
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or technical discipline preferred
- Must be a US Citizen
Travel Required: Minimal
- Life Insurance
- Vacation and holiday pay