Industry Segment: Recruiting
Executek is looking to hire a skilled Recruiting Associate to work remotely and aid with the sourcing and screening of candidates for specialized technical positions. In this role, you will identify and contact potential candidates, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, and schedule interviews.
This position can be full-time or part-time and we are willing to train the right person!
To be successful as a Recruiting Associate, you will need detailed knowledge of modern sourcing techniques, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong intuition, and sound interviewing techniques. A successful Recruiting Associate will be able to source great candidates for positions that can be difficult to fill.
Location: Latrobe, PA
- Coordinate with sr. staff members to determine position requirements
- Craft and send recruitment emails
- Interact with potential candidates on professional networks and social media
- Contact industry professionals for candidate referrals
- Identify and screen potential candidates
- Organize, schedule, and conduct online interviews
- Create talent pipelines for current and future search projects
- Manage the company’s candidate database.
- Set up candidate interviews with sr. staff members and/or clients
- Must have strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Must be familiar with social media, job posting websites, and digital marketing
- Ability to conduct phone and video interviews
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated with strong verbal and written communications
- Must be able to exercise sound judgment in matching candidate qualifications with job requirements
- Must have remote workspace to allow for minimal distractions
- Must have internet access
- Must have and be willing to use cell phone extensively
- Previous experience sourcing or recruiting is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Strong preference for someone to be located within a commutable distance to Latrobe, PA
Travel Required: None
Relocation Allowance: No
None for part-time
Please inquire for full-time